Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of clay mask with 1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid of your choice until a nice paste is formed. Apply to clean, dry face and let sit for 10 - 15 minutes then rinse with warm water. For dry skin, mix the mask with a lightweight oil like avocado oil, sweet almond oil or rosehip seed oil to add moisture.
For best result use twice a week.
* Draws out toxins
* Removes excess sebum
* Fights acne
* Reduces blemishes
* Tightens & Reduces large pores
* Firms & Tones skin
* Regenerates skin tissue
* Exfoliates skin & removes dead cells
* Rejuvenates damaged skin
* Prevents & helps remove black heads
* Reduces the appearance of acne scars
* Promotes softer and smoother skin
Test patch small area of skin for first time use. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- avoid contact with eyes
- keep away from pets and children
- do no ingest
- store in a cool, dark place