HOW DO DRYER BALLS WORK?
- They work by lifting and separating the clothes, increasing the airflow as they gently tumble around your dryer.
- They reduce drying time by 20-30%, save on electricity and are gentler on fabric than plastic dryer balls, so preserve the lifespan of your clothing.
- Clothes leave the dryer softer and with fewer wrinkles which also makes for faster ironing.
- No chemicals, perfumes or dyes are used to make them.
- Each solid wool ball is handcrafted from pure Canadian Wool
Place 3 balls in the dryer with wet laundry (or 6+ balls for even faster drying).
Simply store them in the dryer between loads. They are now tested to last for 1000+ loads.
TIPS TO REDUCE STATIC CLING:
By creating a more humid drying environment, wool balls help to reduce static buildup.
However, keep these tips in mind when using them during the dry winter season:
* Avoid over drying to ensure anti-static, wrinkle release and easy ironing.
* Ideally dry synthetics (such as workout gear) separate from natural fibres.
* If drying combined loads - remove synthetics early as they dry faster.
A truly Eco-Friendly Laundry alternative that will save you both time & money!
If you want an specific design please email us as we might be able to accommodate your request, otherwise we will random choose a pattern for you.