Roll-ons are an effective and safe way to absorb essential oils. Following is a list of suggested areas to 'roll-on'.
- pressure points (wrists, inside forearm, top of feet)
- back of neck, base of throat and temples
- soles and top of feet/ankles
- crown of your head
- upper back
100% natural, vegan, cruelty free
Available in a 10ml amber bottle with stainless steel roller.
*Please be cautious and keep away from eyes. We suggest testing a small patch of skin first to see if there is any irritation.
- store essential oils a cool, dark place (in dark glass bottles)
- do not place near heat or open flame
- keep lids tightly closed
- DO NOT put undiluted essential oils on your skin directly. Dilute in a carrier oil
- some essential oils can burn the skin if exposed to sunlight or tanning beds
- DO NOT ingest essential oils
- some essential oils should be avoided or used with extreme caution if pregnant or breastfeeding
- if using essential oils with children or animals. please use caution. Some oils are safe, but many are not
- keep all essential oils out of reach of children and pets
- call poison control centre if ingested
- essential oils are flammable substances
- keep essential oils away from the eyes
- essential oils are not a replacement for traditional medicine
Ingredients: Almond Oil, Lemon, Peppermint, Basil and Rosemary therapeutic essential oils.